DESIGN PROCESSQuality earthmoving & landscaping services.
Landscape Design Process
The landscape design process is a collaborative process that involves ongoing discussion between you and the designer.
It is important to understand, the design process is flexible and site specific, it doesn’t always follow this model exactly as it is adapted to your specific site needs.
Initial Site visit
- Where we get to know you, discuss what you want and assess your environment whether it be a private residential or public Nature Play Space.
- A design brief detailing our discussions and including the proposed process and a fee schedule specific to your site.
- A scaled concept plan is created with images of ideas and hand drawn elevations of the concept.
- This plan is given to you for feedback from your family, children at your school or teaching community to develop a final plan
- Feedback from the concept development will formulate the final plan
- Depending on the site, a coloured plan, a planting plan, materials list or construction plan could be developed. This is all dependent on the site and needs of you as the client.
- No matter what the format, the final plan will be able to be quoted from.
Nature Play Space
TRINITY PRIMARY SCHOOL