Landscape Labourer/ ApprenticeJob Vacancy
We’re a commercial landscaping company based in Holden Hill, South Australia with a passion for creating exceptional outdoor spaces since 2011. Our last few years have been a period of rapid growth and we’re looking for more vivacious personalities to join the team!
We have an in-house design team and a large on site team that specialise in developing commercial landscapes, with projects predominately within the education/Local Government sectors.
The position will provide you will excellent commercial experience and an attractive training salary package. You would support existing supervisors in developing exceptional outdoor spaces, with the opportunity for your ongoing professional development.
We are seeking all whom are interested; students, school leavers and those who love to get their hands dirty.
This site-based role will allow you to get an understanding of the industry and will provide you hands on, onsite training.
The responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- Motivated and driven to learn
- The ability to follow instructions and adhere to supervisors requests
- General labouring, shovelling, digging, lifting etc
About You, You;
- Have a current drivers licence and White Card
- Have DCSI Screening or police clearance (we can arrange)
- Be passionate, highly motivated and well organised
- Be an effective communicator
- Be a reliable and trustworthy
- Be available for immediate start
Benefits and Culture
- On site training (formal training available if undertaking a traineeship)
- Tools and uniform provided
- Well established company with a long pipeline of projects
- Excellent personal and professional growth opportunities
If this sounds like you then forward your CV together with a cover letter explaining why this role suits you directly to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time available
WE HAVE MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE