Landscape Labourer/ ApprenticeJob Vacency
We’re a commercial landscaping company based in Holden Hill, South Australia with a passion for creating exceptional outdoor spaces since 2011. Our last few years have been a period of rapid growth and we’re looking for more vivacious personalities to join the team!
We have an in house design team and a large on site team that specialise in developing commercial landscapes, with projects mostly within the education sector but not excluding residential.
The position/ role will provide you will excellent commercial and residentiary experience and an attractive training salary package. You would support existing supervisors in developing exceptional outdoor spaces, with the opportunity for growth in the future.
We are seeking all whom are interested, students, school leavers and those who love to get their hands dirty.
This site based role will allow you to get an understanding of the industry, work with some of the top schools and companies in the state and can provide you hands on, on site training.
The responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- Motivated and driven to learn
- The ability to follow instructions and adhere to supervisors requests
- General labouring, shovelling, digging, lifting etc
About You, You;
- Have a current drivers licence
- Have DCSI Screening or police clearance (or be prepared to submit one)
- Be passionate, highly motivated and well organised
- Be an effective communicator
- Be a reliable and trustworthy
- Be available for immediate start
Benefits and Culture
- On site training (formal training available if undertaking apprenticeship)
- Tools & uniform provided
- Well established and fast growing company
- With excellent personal and professional growth opportunities
If this sounds like you then forward your CV together with a cover letter explaining why this role suits you directly to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time available
WE HAVE MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE