Experienced LandscaperJob Vacency
We’re a commercial landscaping company based in Holden Hill, South Australia with a passion for creating exceptional outdoor spaces since 2011. Our last few years have been a period of rapid growth and we’re looking for more vivacious personalities to join the team!
We have a two person design team and a large site construction team that specialises in developing commercial landscapes, with projects mostly within the education sector but not excluding residential.
The position/ role will provide you will excellent commercial and residentiary experience and an attractive salary package. You would support existing supervisors in developing exceptional hardscape and soft scape spaces, with the opportunity for growth in the future…….
We are seeking qualified Landscape tradesperson(s) with proven track record in achieving project outcomes.
You must be able to demonstrate recent experience and an understanding of OH&S and relevant Australian Standards.
This site based role will require you to work unsupervised within a team to deliver best practice commercial and public space landscapes across Adelaide and its surrounds.
The responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- independent self management, delivering on projects in accordance with site plans, industry best practice and set timeframes
- Compliance with OH&S and relevant Australian or industry standards
- Ability to interpret landscape plans, set out site and work to plan levels.
- Preparation and Construction of Hard landscapes including site prep, excavation, drainage, carpentry, playground construction, concrete, paving, feature stone and retaining.
- Preparation and construction of Softscapes including plant selection, planting, turfing, and irrigation systems.
- Maintenance of company vehicles, plant, tools and equipment
- Have a a minimum of 3 years of Landscape industry experience
- Have a current drivers licence and White Card
- Have DCSI Screening or police clearance (or be prepared to submit one)
- Be passionate, highly motivated and well organised
- Be an effective communicator and professional at all times
- Be a reliable and independent worker
- Be available for immediate start
Benefits and Culture
- Competitive salary to the right applicant (may include company vehicle)
- Tools, uniform and company tablet provided
- Well established and fast growing company
- Long term contracts with excellent personal and professional growth opportunities
If this sounds like you then forward your CV together with a cover letter explaining why this role suits you directly to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
WE HAVE MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Submit your application below