Experienced LandscaperJob Vacancy
We’re a commercial landscaping company based in Holden Hill, South Australia with a passion for creating exceptional outdoor spaces since 2011. Our last few years have been a period of rapid growth and we’re looking for more vivacious personalities to join the team!
We have a two person in-house design team backed by two onsite crews with a full suite of equipment at their disposal. Our specialty is in the development commercial landscapes, with projects largely in the Education/Local Government sector.
We are currently seeking a qualified Landscaper or tradesperson with a proven track record in achieving on site project outcomes.
Successful candidates will have experience in landscaping and/or construction with a minimum of 3 years industry experience. While supervisory experience is a bonus, it is not a necessity.
This site-based role will require you to work unsupervised, with a team of landscapers to deliver exceptional commercial and public space landscape outcomes across Adelaide and its surrounds.
The responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- Delivering on team projects in accordance with site plans, industry best practice and within set timeframes
- Working effectively with our clients, teams and independently as required
- Compliance with OH&S and relevant Australian and industry standards
- Operating plant and machinery (Excavator, Skid Steer, MR, etc.)
- Hard landscape and construction tasks including site preparation, excavation, drainage, carpentry, playground construction, concrete, paving, feature stone, and retaining
- Soft landscape tasks including plant selection, planting, turfing, irrigation and softfall rubber.
- Exceptional maintenance and organisation of company vehicles, plant, tools and equipment
- Landscaping Qualification and relevant industry experience
- Hold current White Card and drivers/machinery licences
- Have a current Working with Children clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Be passionate, highly motivated and well organised
- Be an effective communicator and professional at all times
- Be a reliable and independent worker
- Be available for immediate start
Benefits and Culture
– Competitive salary to the right applicant
– Tools and uniform provided
– Well established and fast growing family business
If this sounds like you then contact us!
WE CURRENTLY HAVE TWO POSITIONS AVAILABLE (10 June 2022)
Job Type: Full-time