Dirtwork Landscape Constructions AdelaideQuality earthmoving & landscaping services.
A healthy and well-maintained lawn can do a lot of things for a home.
When buying a lawn you need to look at what type of turf you need: shade tolerant, wear tolerant, low maintenance, etc. No turf is best for all situations. There are many varieties available and it can be hard to decide what turf is right for you.
Why should you have a quality lawn?
- Enhances our environment – Grass plants absorb CO2 and produce oxygen.
- Water efficient – Lawns absorb and filter rainfall, reducing water lost to run-off which is efficient in times of drought and reduces the chances of flash flooding during heavy rain.
- Climate – A lawn can also help to cool your home – it’s been shown that a lawn will be 30 degrees cooler than asphalt and 14 degrees cooler than bare soil in the heat of summer.
- Good for Emotional Health – Standing barefoot on natural grass is proven to trigger a reduction in the signs of stress, with lowering of both heart rate and blood pressure.
- Good for the senses – The smell of fresh cut grass regularly tops the list of most pleasant and comforting smells.
- Good for the atmosphere – Trapping and filtering dirt and dust from the air.
- Adds Value – A well presented lawn and landscaped garden adds roadside appeal, desirability and value to a property.
Dirtwork Landscape Constructions Adelaide use and recommend Sir Walter for a great looking low maintenance premium lawn laid on cultivated soil with sandy loam top coat for screenings. Dwarf kikuyu is also recommended and used as an excellent cost effective choice where there are large areas of turf with a sunny aspect.
Our services include:
- New or existing homes
- Excavation & site prep
- Rollout instant turf
- Synthetic turf
- Watering systems
- Turf repairs and maintenance